Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Christmas Presents

The week before Christmas, I finished up gifts for all of my family members. This is a castle quilt for my 3 year old granddaughter.
I searched castle images and was inspired by a castle cake and a castle wall decal. I combined my favorite aspects of them and came up with this design.

Then I had fun quilting.

I ran out of the blue sky fabric but the quilt wasn't big enough. I started adding a rainbow - but got the math wrong. So it just has some interesting "arch" borders.

This stack and whack quilt was made for my daughter's boyfriend.

He is in the construction business so this fabric was perfect. The quilting design is woodgrain.

Some aprons for my son and fiance.
An I Spy Bag.

Placemats with quilted with dancing silverware.

My grandson probably HATES his gift of bibs. I used button closures because he can rip off the velcro ones.
Potholders.
These clogs have yet to be felted. Right now they look like clown shoes!











No comments:

Post a Comment